Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgivings was so wonderful, even though not everyone was home this year. Danielle and Barry and the kids stayed in Mass. Ty and Krys were up in Utah, and Storie's kids had Thanksgiving with their Dad.
First, Mom woke us all up and made us clean the whole house (You know how Mom is... haha). Then we went to the movies, as usual, and saw "Old Dogs". The little kids and Dad were laughing all through the movie, which made everyone else laugh too. It was really cute! Once we got home, we got everything ready so we can eat. All the older kids brought one dish and one dessert, while Mom and Dad supplied the turkey, suffing, cranberry sauce, rolls, mashed potatoes, gravy, and deviled eggs.
Before we sat down and started in on all the awesome food we had Dad asked us to go around the table and say one thing we are thankful for. The answers were so good. Some said Family, but what touched Mom the most was how many of the kids said something that revolved around being Thankful for the gosple! What a big part the gosple is in our life, and how amazing it is that it is one of the major things that keeps our family going, even when times do get hard.
I am So VERY Thankful for my Famliy. I have the best in the whole world, and I wouldn't change it for anything. The gosple is also such a big part in my life as well. Since I have been gone to college, I have noticed the little tender mercies of the lord in my life and how blessed I am.
Love you all,
Dev

No comments:

Post a Comment