Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Merry Christmas???

My friend Jaala got a Christmas tree from her parents that they do not use and brought it over to "The PAD". (This is what we call her apartment). Since I am over at "The PAD" anytime I am not at the Library or classes, Jaala and her Roommates feel that I am a part of the "clan"! After FHE Monday night, we decorated OUR Christmas tree. We are poor College Girls so we put our heads together to figure out a way of decorating it with out spending any money.
Here is a picture of the final product. We have scarfs, necklaces, Popsicle sticks made into stars with leftover candy corn from Halloween, Our own car keys, kitchen utensils, big sunglasses, a glow stick for lights, and a EAC hat for a star! Marilee is the most creative girl I have ever met!! haha... And you should have seen Alleen's face when she came in and saw this tree full of random objects sitting in the kitchen/TV room! She couldn't stop laughing...
I guess it shows that you don't need to have money to still have fun, and to show your christmas spirit!!!

Love you all,
Dev

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Reminds me of a line from one of my favorite Christmas stories: "Maybe Christma, perhaps, doesn't come from a store." =)

    ReplyDelete